Cockroaches can run on two legs and that they can reach speeds of almost 5 feet per second.
Earth is the only place in the solar system where a total solar eclipse can happen.
The world's first labour strike was held on the site of a pyramid.
Contrary to popular belief suicide rates during the Christmas holiday are low. The highest rates are during the spring.
Between 10 and 20 volcanoes are erupting somewhere on Earth every day.
Three of Fidel Castro's sons are named after Alexander the Great: Alexis Alejandro and Alexander.
Recycling aluminium saves 95% of the energy cost of processing new aluminium.
The country code for Russia is “007″.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
The hippopotamus’s skin is protected by its own pink oily secretion known as ‘pink sweat’.
86% of holy water contains fecal matter.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
During Islam's Golden Age scientists were paid the equivalent of what pro athletes are paid today.
A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
There are at least 97 people called "LOL" in the U.S.
Nearly a dozen couples were celebrating their honeymoon on the Titanic.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
47%of the U.S. remains unoccupied despite having a population of 310 million.
The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes but wears only 7.
There's no physical description of Jesus in the Bible.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
Unlike many mammals bears can see in color.
Every 30 seconds a baby is born with a birth defect in China.
Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
Antarctica is the only continent without a time zone.
Denmark has twice as many pigs as there are people.
Despite the title most of the dinosaurs from "Jurassic Park" lived during the Cretaceous period.
6 months is what it takes to make an episode
The number “four” is considered unlucky in Japan because it is pronounced the same as “death”.
Abraham Lincoln Created The Secret Service The Day He Was Shot.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.