It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
Italy is the largest producer of wine in the world.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
The word "bride" comes from an old proto-germanic word meaning "to cook".
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
In 1971 Evita Peron's body was exhumed and flown to Spain where Argentina's Ex-President Juan Peron and his new wife kept the corpse in their dining room.
Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
The Soviets drilled the world's deepest hole into the earth for 14 years: it's 12 262 metres (40 230 ft) deep.
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
The lighter was invented before the match.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
On her 120th birthday the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
The chemical elements that make up your body are worth around US$160.
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
600Americans die each year from falling out of bed.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
Goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions.
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
1 billion people speak English. That's 1 in every 7 on earth.
A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept inside the house
A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colours of its environment.
Over 100 000 people have applied for a one-way trip to colonize Mars in 2022.
Experts at Intel say that micro processor speed will double every 18 months for at least the next 10 years.
Rooster is simply a male chicken.
Almonds are members of the peach family.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
In the TV series I Love Lucy Ricki Ricardo never actually said “Lucy you have some ‘splaining to do”
In the Arctic the sun sometimes appears to be square.
If you have a fear of chickens, then you actually have Alektorophobia.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.