A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro Brazil will be the first time a South American country has the right to host them.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
During WW1 a lone Portuguese soldier convinced the Germans that they were fighting against an entire unit.
The average human blinks their eyes 6 205 000 times each year.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
If you would have bought an iPhone in 1991 part by part it would have cost you US$3.56 million.
Cats are revered animals in Islam because Prophet Muhammad loved them.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
Camel’s have three eyelids.
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
The Japanese authorities constructed a fence around a volcano at Mount Mihara to stop a trend of over 2000 people committing suicide by jumping in.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
The world's first labour strike was held on the site of a pyramid.
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
In 2014 a student in Taiwan went blind after keeping her contact lenses in for 6 months. A microscopic bug ate her eyeballs.
Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.
There are no Wal-Marts in New York City.
If you attempted to count the stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3 000 years to count them all.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
In their first year of life baby blue whales gain 200 pounds (91 kg) every day.
California holds 12% of the U.S. population and produces 6.9% of the country's total greenhouse gas emissions. Texas has 8.5% of the population and produces 12.8%.
Sleep deprivation affects the brain in multiple ways that can impair judgment and slow reaction.
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
California has more than 130 000 people in prison.
On December 23 1947 Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill N.J. held a secret demonstration of the transistor which marked the foundation of modern electronics.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
The scales of a crocodile are made of certain, the same substance that hooves and fingernails are made of.
The smallest known dinosaur was about four inches (10 cm) tall and weighed less than a chihuahua.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
90% of everything written in English uses just 1 000 words.
“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
From birth to toilet training a baby goes through an average of 8000 diaper changes.
You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
Dolphins give each other names and will answer to it even when called by dolphins they don't know.
Bob Dylan didn't speak to anyone for a week after Elvis Presley died.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more