When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
Elvis Presley had a twin brother that died at birth.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
6 million lives were saved by Bill Gates with vaccines and better healthcare.
A man received the heart of a suicide victim married his widow and years later killed himself on the same way his donor did.
One-fourth of the world’s population lives on less than $200 a year. Ninety million people survive on less than $75 a year.
Hitler led the first public anti-smoking campaign in modern history.
One of the widest freeways in the world is the Katy Freeway part of the Interstate 10 in Texas with up to 26 lanes across.
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
If you take caffeine and mix it with sperm in a test tube it makes the sperm swim better.
About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald's fries.
8 of the 12 host cities for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil are among the 50 most violent cities in the world.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
McDonald's first menu items were hot dogs not hamburgers.
In Poole, ‘Pound World’ went out of business because of a store across the road called ’99p Stores’, which was selling the same products but for just 1 pence cheaper! Read More.
Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century.
Uranus rotates sideways and "rolls" around the sun rather than "spinning" like the other planets.
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
97% of rapists in the U.S. never spend a day in jail for their crime.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
Angelina Jolie's breast cancer announcement doubled the number of women being tested in its first few months.
Shorter women have shorter pregnancies a study found.
Over 250 million Nokia 1100 devices were sold making it the bestselling electrical gadget in history.
Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than those with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
The Bible Steve Jobs' Bio and the Hunger Games are the most highlighted kindle books ever.
Multiplying 21978 by 4 reverses the order of the numbers: 87912.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
A word or sentence that is the same front and back (racecar kayak) is called a “palindrome”.
Sucking a king's nipples was a gesture of submission in ancient Ireland.
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
There's an episode of "Tom and Jerry" that ends with the both of them committing suicide.
There are giant carnivorous snails living in New Zealand.
Dogs and cats only sweat from their footpads and nose.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products