Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
In 2011 a man killed his wife inside the Walmart she was working at. Rather than close the store they chose to just rope off the gore-splattered area while police investigated.
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle not the water.
Between 1838 and 1960 more than half the photos taken were of babies.
Chevrolet tried marketing a Chevrolet Nova in Spanish speaking countries – it didn’t sell well because NOVA means “doesn’t go” in Spanish.
150people punished with the death penalty were later exonerated by the U.S.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
If Earth's history were condensed into 24 hours life would've appeared at 4am land plants at 10:24pm dinosaur extinction at 11:41pm and human history would've begun at 11:58:43pm.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
During Islam's Golden Age scientists were paid the equivalent of what pro athletes are paid today.
There are more psychoanalysts per capita in Buenos Aires than any other place in the world.
Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple analyzed and stored.
A Japanese man survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during WW2.
Uranus rotates sideways and "rolls" around the sun rather than "spinning" like the other planets.
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have over a million descendants.
The breeding age for male goats is between 8-10 months.
The only capital letter in the Roman alphabet with exactly one end point is P.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope.
There are roughly twenty-four thousand species of butterflies.
In 2012 a court in Italy ruled that telling a man he has "no balls" is a crime punishable with a fine.
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
In Milan Italy it's a legal requirement to smile at all times except during funerals or hospital visits.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
The three most recognized Western names in China are Jesus Christ Richard Nixon & Elvis Presley.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
Most new cars fake engine noise through speakers. They are quite silent otherwise.
In 2010 Finland became the first country in the world to make Internet access a legal right.
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
There's an Island in Brazil where civilians are forbidden to go: it has up to 5 snakes per square meter.
There is a town in Mexico where people have a huge fist fight to ask the gods for a good rainy season.
Darwin suggested the appendix may have been used for digesting leaves. This theory is supported by koala and horse appendixes which do just that.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times a day!
Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.