A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
The slowest fish is the sea horse, which moves along at about 0.01 mph (0.016 km/h).
A former king of Sweden Eric of Pomerania became a pirate after he lost the throne.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
In Victoria Australia only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
Germany's debt from WW1 was equivalent to 96 000 tons of gold.
After the whistle to start the game soccer player Lee Todd said "F*ck me that was loud" and received the fastest red card in history: 2 seconds.
There are more living organisms in a teaspoonful of soil than there are people on earth.
Climbing the Mount Everest costs around US$65 000.
Leif Erikson is regarded as the first European to land in North America nearly 500 years before Columbus.
A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus.
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
After WW1 Finland Estonia Latvia Lithuania and Poland emerged as independent nations.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s last public speech foretold his death.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
100% of the earth's ocean floor has been mapped to a maximum resolution of around 5km.
The human body is comprised of 80% water.
When a baby Panda is born it's shipped by FedEx to China to help expand the gene pool.
In 1891 London built a structure designed to surpass the Eiffel Tower in height. It was unsteady never completed and demolished in 1907.
Galileo's middle finger is on display at a museum in Florence Italy.
All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The more features your phone has the longer you spend in the toilet.
In ancient Rome when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Monkeys are trained and employed as harvesters of large coconut plantations in Malaysia and Thailand.
Breathing the air of Beijing has the same health risks as smoking 21 cigarettes a day.
The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
The Labrador dog is from Newfoundland and the Newfoundland dog is from Labrador.
Bill Gates' Foundation spends more on global health each year than the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Mail-order marriages are less likely to end in divorce than marriages overall in the U.S. a study found.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.