A Japanese Soldier didn't surrender until29 years after WW2 was over in 1974.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
Baby whales can gain up to 200 pounds per day.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
61% of school children in India have disease-causing germs on their hands.
In the 50s North Korea built Kijong-dong a “nice” city visible from the border to encourage South Koreans in. It's actually a ghost city.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
Elvis had a twin brother named Garon who died at birth which is why Elvis middle name was Aron.
Heavy marijuana smokers are at risk for some of the same health effects as cigarette smokers like bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses.
If you come from Manchester you are a Mancunian.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
The Latin name for moose is alces alces.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
At any given time there are at least 1 800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth’s atmosphere.
The word “samba” means “to rub navels together.”
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
If you went out into space you would explode before you suffocated because there’s no air pressure.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
London has 72 billionaires the most of any city.
An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
The U.S. has no official language.
While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare 75% of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives.
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
An experiment in 1998 found that a bright light shone on the backs of human knees can reset the brain's sleep-wake clock.
The concept behind the word "cool" might come from the African word "itutu" brought to America by slavery.
Elvis Presley hated John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
Microsoft pays you to use Bing instead of Google.
The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
Alexander the Great was simultaneously the King of Macedonia Pharaoh of Egypt King of Persia and King of Asia.
Amazonian Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.