Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
It is believed that Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
In the U.S. the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old.
The cities of Aachen Regensburg Frankfurt-am-Main Nuremberg Weimar Bonn and Berlin have all been capitals of Germany.
Fur seals get miserably sick when they’re carried aboard ships.
Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain.
2% of people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge survive the fall. One man even jumped off for "fun".
A ‘jiffy’ is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
Goats are quite agile creatures and in some cases they can jump over 5 feet.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
The U.S. spends US$30 per American per year of foreign aid on health which can buy enough measles vaccines for 120 children.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
The Berlin Wall was torn down by mistakenly-empowered citizens after an East German spokesman misspoke at a press conference and mentioned immediate border crossing privileges for every citizen.
People experience better sleep during the new moon and worse sleep during a full moon a study found.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
Cocks don't have cocks. In 97% of bird species the males don't have penises.
The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
Many claim that a genocide was committed in Australia against its native people from 1910 to 1970 in an effort to create a "white Australia."
The first soccer game televised was a friendly match between Arsenal's first and second team in 1937.
Greek philosopher Chrysippus is said to have died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk trying to eat figs.
Edison electrocuted an elephant in 1903 to prove Tesla's AC current was dangerous.
Koalas Iguanas Komodo dragons and most marsupials have a bifurcated penis.
The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is “Live Free or Die.” These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won’t.
The oldest house in the UK is nearly 6000 years old and has stone furniture that is still intact.
The world's oldest known "toilet" was used by dinosaurs 240 million years ago.
Residents of New York City can get free condoms and lube by calling 311.
More than 600 women dressed as men in order to fight in the American Civil War.
In China it's illegal to use a wordplay or a pun in advertising or on television.
Three of Fidel Castro's sons are named after Alexander the Great: Alexis Alejandro and Alexander.
Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
In 1975 Australia had a government shutdown which ended with the Queen firing everyone and the government starting again.
Ichthyophobia is the fear of fish.
Rats laugh when tickled.
Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61 000.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products