There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs known as "Soylent".
Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
Despite Global Warming we're still technically in an Ice Age.
Redheads are more likely to develop melanoma (skin cancer) than people with other hair colors.
Heron’s eggs have a greenish-blue pale colour.
In 1894 Japan offered to buy the Philippines from Spain for 40 million pounds.
By the end of 1993 there were only 623 websites on the World Wide Web.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
Horseshoe crab blood is worth US$15 000/L due to its ability to detect bacteria.
King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
Every day more money is printed for monopoly than the US Treasury.
While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare 75% of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives.
During WW1 New Zealand raised an army of 100 000 men about 10% of its population.
McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
Winston Churchill lost the 1945 election right after winning WW2.
Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
For every grain of sand on every beach on Earth there are 10 000 stars in the universe.
Smoking can lead to impotence in men.
There's a restaurant built into a grotto in Italy.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
In May 1948 Mt Ruapehu and Mt Ngauruhoe both in New Zealand erupted simultaneously.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Nuclear power prevented an average of over 1.8 million deaths between 1971-2009 as a result of lower air pollution from reduced coal usage according to NASA.
24 rabbits that were introduced to Australia in 1859 had multiplied in number to over 2 million in ten years.
The average age of a human fat cell is 10 years.
When the Titanic sank 2228 people were on it. Only 706 survived.
30% of pregnant women crave non-food items an eating disorder called pica.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
In order to discover that penguins sleep more deeply in the afternoon scientists crept up on sleeping penguins at different times of the day and poked them with a stick until they woke up.
In 2006 a woman farted on a plane and tried to cover up the smell by lighting matches causing an emergency landing.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
One of the world's most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.