Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
Mongolia is the largest landlocked country.
The Golden State Fence Company hired to build part of the US-Mexico border wall was fined US$5M for hiring illegal immigrant workers.
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
A healthy (non-colorblind) human eye can distinguish between 500 shades of gray.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
In France nearly 96% of high schools have condom vending machines.
Gorbachev recorded an album of Russian romantic ballads in 2009.
A “quidnunc” is a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip.
Mars is populated entirely by robots. Seven to be precise.
One of Bolivia's oldest silver mines has claimed the lives of an estimated 8 million people in the past 500 years. It is known as the "Mountain that eats men" and is still mined with pick and shovel today.
Al Pacino was the first "face" on Facebook.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
Whales drown if they remain underwater for over 30 minutes.
Titanic II will be a close replica of the Titanic and is set to sail in 2018.
Bill Gates' Foundation spends more on global health each year than the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
1 in every 5 couples has a sexless marriage having less than 10 encounters a year.
The Russian mayor of Megion west Siberia banned excuses.
On December 23 1947 Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill N.J. held a secret demonstration of the transistor which marked the foundation of modern electronics.
At the age of 11 Benjamin Franklin invented a pair of swim fins. He was later recognized by his induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
Underweight models are banned in Israel to fight against anorexia.
6 months is what it takes to make an episode
The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original “Halloween” was a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
Sherlock Holmes never said “Elementary my dear Watson”.
The world's oldest existing lighthouse is the Tower of Hercules in Spain erected in the first century and still operational.
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
There is no scientific evidence that shaving or waxing will make your hair come back thicker.
5%of Cubans have access to the open Internet.
One in eight million people has progeria a disease that causes people to grow faster than they age.
2 out of 3 inherited family fortunes are lost by the new generation a study in the U.S. found.
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more