Prostitution is legal in Canada. Buying the services of a prostitute is not.
When George Washington passed away in 1799 Britain's entire Royal Navy lowered its flags at half mast.
A lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world a study suggests.
The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting preparing and eating bamboo.
Most dinosaurs are known from just a single tooth or bone.
In Italy "pepperoni" refers to bell peppers. There's no Italian salami by that name.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
The Amazon represents more than half of the Earth's rainforests.
Starfish don't have brains. Special cells on their skin gather information about their surroundings.
In 2011 a small town in Spain on the brink of financial ruin bet on the world's biggest lottery and won.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
The Titanic could have been saved if it wasn't for a 30-second delay in giving the order to change course after spotting the iceberg.
Voting is mandatory in Brazil.
Apples peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family.
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
Hackers cost the U.S. economy up to 500 000 jobs each year.
Entomophobia is the fear of insects.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
You don't like the original version of a song because it's better. You like it because it's the one you heard first.
In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
The average thickness of ice in Antarctica is about 1 mile (1.6 km) .
Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
A man left Havana in a hot air balloon in 1856 and has been missing ever since.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There's a limestone cliff with over 5 000 dinosaur footprints in Bolivia with many dating back 68 million years.
Internet Users Send 204 Million Emails Per Minute.
The UK is the first country in the world to allow the creation of babies from the DNA of three people.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
In ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
Hitler's First Love was a Jewish girl. lacking courage he never spoke to her.
China has more English speakers than the United States.
A complete revolution around the Sun takes about 365 days and 6 hours. That's why our Gregorian calendar has a leap day.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
The concept behind the word "cool" might come from the African word "itutu" brought to America by slavery.
Mount Everest's summit temperature roughly fluctuates between -20° C (-4° F) during summer and -35° C (-31° F) .
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more