Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
Goats are quite agile creatures and in some cases they can jump over 5 feet.
The major figure of the Cuban Revolution Ernesto "Che" Guevara was born in Argentina.
A rodent’s teeth never stop growing.
In the last 4000 years no new animals have been domesticated.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
Unfaithful men have lower IQsaccording to a scientific study.
Construction workers hard hats were first invented and used in the building of the Hoover Dam in 1933.
Koalas sleep up to 20 hours a day.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
An elephant’s trunk has around 15,000 muscles. 200 litres of water is drunk from it per day.
Fur seals get miserably sick when they’re carried aboard ships.
The death penalty was outlawed in the UK partly because a man was wrongfully executed for the murder of his wife and daughter in 1950.
Writer Stephen King was addicted to cocaine between 1979 and 1987 and used it to create a buzz to write.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
In Panama there's a valley where trees have square trunks.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
The farthest distance from Earth an astronaut has ever traveled was during the Apollo 13 emergency.
Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
China has 4 megacities of over 10 million people the most of any country.
40%of the earth's land is in 6 countries.
There is a town in Newfoundland Canada called Dildo.
During WW2 Japan bombed China with fleas infected with bubonic plague.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
14% of Americans have skinny-dipped with a member of the opposite sex at least once.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
Cleopatra was the first in the dynasty of Greek rulers of Egypt who could speak Egyptian.
1.3 million Earths could fit into the Sun.
In Japan there's a train that "floats" above the tracks by magnetism reaching 500 km/h (311 mph).
The most goals scored in a World Cup's match was 10 by Hungary against El Salvador in 1982.
More than half of the U.S. is now abnormally dry or officially in a drought.
Two-thirds of all the people in the world who have ever lived to be 65 years old are still alive today.
Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed 29 times.
The city with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)