Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
The inventor of the heart stent approached numerous companies for funding and was rejected. It was funded by the owner of Fuddrucker's restaurant whom he met by chance on a golf course.
60% of your brain is fat.
Tomatoes came from America and weren't introduced in Italy until the 1540s.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
Jellyfish evaporate in the sun. They’re 98% water.
There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona Arizona.
Most people can't distinguish expensive wines from inexpensive ones a study proved.
Turkeys have a poor sense of smell, but excellent sense of taste.
In Japan there's a 'Crying Sumo' contest where wrestlers compete to see who can make a baby bawl first.
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds while dogs only have about ten.
In 1996 a man broke into a radio station in New Zealand held the manager hostage and demanded the station to play "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the frog.
20% of the world's unfrozen fresh water is in a single lake: Russia's Lake Baikal.
At the ocean's deepest point the water pressure is the equivalent of having 50 jumbo jets piled on top of you.
China uses 45 billion chopsticks per year.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
Drug possession and trafficking are punished in Singapore with the death penalty.
Nepal is the only country that has a non-rectangular flag. It is also asymmetrical.
What is called a “French kiss” in the English speaking world is known as an “English kiss” in France.
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Rudolf Diesel who invented the Diesel engine committed suicide in 1913 because he didn't think his invention would be successful.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
Cats have +100 sounds in their vocal repertoire while dogs have only 10.
The last words of Henry Royce co-founder of Rolls-Royce were actually: "I wish I'd spent more time in the office."
There's a microwaveable Burrito Vending Machine at a gas station in Hollywood California.
Britney Spears' used pregnancy test was sold on eBay for $5 001.
In Saudi Arabia UAE Sudan Brunei Qatar and others people who abandon Islam and convert to another religion may face the death penalty.
Giraffes have no vocal cords.
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
In Australia there are more kangaroos than people.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
Four Japanese scientists measured the amount of friction between a shoe a banana skin and the floor: it's 0.07.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more