In Japan there's a building with a highway passing through it.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
Judaism believes in another Torah (Bible) that Moses passed down orally in an unbroken chain from generation to generation for 1 400 years.
Two-thirds of all the people in the world who have ever lived to be 65 years old are still alive today.
Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
The averageFacebook U S. user spends 40 minutes a day on the site.
29 days after the Titanic sank a movie about it was released. It featured an actress who was actually on the Titanic and survived.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Over 3 million people perished from war slavery and the mines in Hispaniola under the rule of Christopher Columbus.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
In 1949 forecasting the relentless march of science Popular Mechanics said computers in the future may weigh no more than 5 tons.
The total size of Google Earth's database is over 20 Petabytes.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
In Italy 17 is considered an unlucky number. In Japan 4 is considered an unlucky number.
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
Of the six flags planted on the moon five of them are still standing.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
Google earns US$20 billion a year from advertising more than the primetime revenues of CBS NBC ABC and FOX combined.
Only 1 in 2 000 000 000 will live to be 116 or older.
In a tradition dating to the begining of the Westminster system of government the bench in the middle of a Westminster parliarment is two and a half sword lengths long. This was so the government and oppositon couldn’t have a go at each other if it all got a bit heated
During photosynthesis plants emit light called fluorescence that humans can't see.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
In 2013 a girl survived ASIANA's Plane Crash only to be run over and killed by a responding fire truck.
In Ancient Rome the punishment for killing one's father was the death penalty consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper a dog and a cock.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
A herd of unicorns is called a blessing.
In some European countries children are given gifts on December 6 rather than in Christmas Day.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
The breeding age for male goats is between 8-10 months.
Titanic II will be a close replica of the Titanic and is set to sail in 2018.
Europe and Africa are only separated by 14.3 km (8.9 mi) of ocean and there are talks of creating the longest bridge ever.
Cats can become addicted to tuna and refuse to eat anything else becoming what's known as 'tuna junkies.'
Medical errors are the 6th leading cause of the death in the U.S.
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
Car wrecks are the number one cause of death for Americans under 35.
25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55 compared to just 1% in the U.S. and Vodka is to blame.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)