Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
About 4 million slaves were taken from Africa to Brazil about 40% of all in the Americas.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
A group of giraffes is called a tower.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
The Jerusalem syndrome is a group of psychological phenomena triggered by a visit to Jerusalem Israel.
In 2001 Argentina had 5 presidents in 10 days.
In 1963 a cat called "Felicette" became the first feline in space.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
The World's Oldest Sperm was discovered in Antarctica: 50-million-year-old sperm cells from a worm.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
Ikea names sofas coffee tables and bookshelves after places in Sweden; beds wardrobes and hall furniture after places in Norway; carpets after places in Denmark and dining tables and chairs after places in Finland.
Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
Thomas and George Crittenden were brothers who were both generals during the American Civil War: one for the North and the other for the South.
In Peru there's a billboard that creates drinkable water out of thin air.
Turtles, water snakes, crocodiles, alligators, dolphins, whales, and other water going creatures will drown if kept underwater too long.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
Half of the pilots surveyed in the UK admitted to having fallen asleep while flying a passenger plane.
You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
Apollo Creed from the movie Rocky was based on Muhammad Ali.
Iquitos Peru is the largest city in the world inaccessible by road. It's located deep in the Amazon rainforest and has over 400 000 people.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
Every day in the U.S. more than 100 000 people get a speeding ticket.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
During WW1 the U.S. Government tried to rename hamburgers as "liberty sandwiches" to promote patriotism.
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
The Automated Teller Machine (ATM) was introduced in England in 1965.
The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
Friends share more DNA than strangers.
The human brain is composed of about 100 billion neurons plus a trillion glial cells.
In France nearly 96% of high schools have condom vending machines.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
Between 25% and 33% of the population sneeze when exposed to light.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.