Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
Sending a man to the Moon and finding Osama Bin Laden cost the US government about the same amount of time and money: 10 years and $100 billion.
Most homes in Bolivia have a dried llama fetus thrown under its foundations for luck.
Barn owls hunt mostly small mammals such as the short-tailed vole.
Google prefers dogs to cats. Their official code of conduct specifically states they are a dog company.
In Japan there's a 'Crying Sumo' contest where wrestlers compete to see who can make a baby bawl first.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
Half of the pilots surveyed in the UK admitted to having fallen asleep while flying a passenger plane.
Almost a third of the world's languages are spoken only in Africa.
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
Violent homes have the same effecton children's brains as combat on soldiers.
There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia during Peter the Great's Reign paid by anyone who had a beard.
100 000 000 000 solar neutrinos pass through every square inch of your body every second.
35%of men from rural Brazil have had sex with an animal a study found.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
African-Americans are twice as likely to be shot in the U.S.
Anne Frank's concentration camp was liberated by British troops just weeks after her death.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
According to the Gemological Institute of America up until 1896 India was the only source for diamonds to the world.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
Written language was invented independently by the Egyptians Sumerians Chinese and Mayans.
There is a US$1000 sports bra which uses heat sensors to detect signs of breast cancer up to 6 years earlier than a mammogram can.
In August 2001 actor James Woods reported 4 suspicious individuals on his flight. Authorities did not act on his claim and they later turned out to be the 9/11 hijackers.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
In 1936 American track star Jesse Owens beat a race horse over a 100-yard course. The horse was given a head start.
31% of rock star deaths are related to drugs or alcohol.
Sweden's Volvo made the three-point seatbelt design patent open and available to other car manufacturers for free in the interest of safety. It saves one life every 6 minutes.
There is a city called Rome on every continent.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
Alexander the Great had heterochromia iridum: one of his eyes was blue and the other was brown.
The country code for Russia is “007″.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
Witold Pilecki a Polish soldier volunteered to be imprisoned in Auschwitz in order to gather information escape and let the world know about the Holocaust.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
47%of Americans say they cannot cover a US$400 emergency expense without borrowing money or selling something.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.