Nearly a third of Germany is powered by Renewable Energy.
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
In Japan there's a train that "floats" above the tracks by magnetism reaching 500 km/h (311 mph).
Butterflies can only see the colours red, green and yellow.
If you use iTunes you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
The leg bones of a bat are so thin that no bat can walk.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
With 61 million inhabitants Italy is the 5th most populous country in Europe.
Newton invented/discovered calculus in about the same amount of time the average student learns it.
During Argentina's dictatorship opponents were pushed out of planes alive with weights attached to their feet so no bodies would be found as evidence.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
Famous left-handed people include Napoleon Da Vinci Michelangelo Einstein Newton Bill Gates Oprah Obama and Jimi Hendrix.
In a tradition dating to the begining of the Westminster system of government the bench in the middle of a Westminster parliarment is two and a half sword lengths long. This was so the government and oppositon couldn’t have a go at each other if it all got a bit heated
Paul McCartney recorded an ultrasonic whistle audible only to dogs at the end of "A Day in the Life".
The only casualty of the first bomb in WW2 to fall on British soil was a rabbit.
1 in 5 000 babies is born without an anus opening.
Frogs don’t drink water. They absorb water through their skin.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
Steve Jobs turned down a partial liver transplant from now Apple-CEO Tim Cook 2 years before dying of cancer.
In 2010 a clown called "Tiririca" announced he would run for Congress in Brazil. He became the most-voted-for congressman of the election.
A reservoir of water 3 times the volume of all the oceans is located deep beneath the Earth's surface.
There are four times as many abandoned houses as there are homeless people in New York City.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
A crocodile can’t move its tongue and cannot chew. Its digestive juices are so strong that it can digest a steel nail.
When Hitler informed the Czech president of the imminent invasion of his country he suffered a heart attack and had to be kept awake to sign his surrender.
Sex burns 360 calories per hour.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125 000 a year.
Nuclear power prevented an average of over 1.8 million deaths between 1971-2009 as a result of lower air pollution from reduced coal usage according to NASA.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
The more features your phone has the longer you spend in the toilet.
The average human blinks their eyes 6 205 000 times each year.
Salt Lake City has a law against carrying an unwrapped ukulele on the street.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products