Mexico is the world's fattest country.
The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
The most powerful earthquake to strike the United States occurred in 1811 in New Madrid Missouri. The quake shook more than one million square miles and was felt as far as 1 000 miles away.
Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
Pollution kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100 million mammals every year.
If you keep a goldfish. in a dark room, it will become pale!
Isaac Newton developed a sunlight phobia from staring at the sun.
Americans spent about US$61.4 billion on their pets in 2011.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear trousers.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
The U.S. Post Office handles 43 percent of the world’s mail.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
The smallest wage gap between men and women is to be found in New Zealand: under 5%.
Most collect calls are made on father’s day.
The first recorded use of Marijuana was in China over 4700 years ago.
Hippo’s sweat is pink.
NASA scientists have discovered stars that are cool enough to touch.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
Almonds are members of the peach family.
Alexander the Great was simultaneously the King of Macedonia Pharaoh of Egypt King of Persia and King of Asia.
100 000 000 000 solar neutrinos pass through every square inch of your body every second.
Argentina has the highest number of psychiatrists per capita in the world.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
In Italy 17 is considered an unlucky number. In Japan 4 is considered an unlucky number.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil 7 000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
Horses cannot throw up.
Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
The largest elephant on record weighed about 24 000 pounds (10 886 kg) with a height of 13 feet (3.96 m).
In May 1948 Mt Ruapehu and Mt Ngauruhoe both in New Zealand erupted simultaneously.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
Life expectancy in the UK was around 47 in 1900; it is now 80.
There is enough gold in Earth's core to coat its entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
The name "Argentina" comes from the Latin word for silver argentum. The original European settlers believed the country was full of silver.
When Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba he immediately ordered all game sets of Monopoly to be destroyed.
London has 72 billionaires the most of any city.
In 2009 an accused Florida man said his cat downloaded child porn not him.
The owl has a small brain.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.