It would take less than 6 months to get to the Moon by car at 60mph (95km/h).
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
Newborn dogs are born blind and deaf. Most puppies open their eyes and respond to noises after about two weeks.
The World's Most Popular Fruit is the TOMATO.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
In Britain a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
Liposuctioned human fat can be recycled as fuel.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
Tuna fish can swim 40 miles in a single day.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
The smallest horse in the world is just 17 inches (43 cm) tall and weighs 57 lb (26 kg).
A WW1 homing pigeon saved 194 men by delivering a message despite losing a leg an eye and having been shot through the chest.
The average talker sprays about 300 microscopic saliva droplets per minute about 2.5 droplets per word.
In France it's illegal to name a pig "Napoleon".
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
Established writers and artists are 18 times more likely to commit suicide than the general population.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
Legalizing marijuana would generate $8.7 billion in federal and state tax revenue per year.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
80%of all written paragraphs in English feature the word "the."
Hitler never learned to drive. Yet he spearheaded the development of the Volkswagen car.
Egypt is the most populated country in Middle East and has the world's largest Arab population.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
A porcupine can fight off a pride of lions.
The U.S. has no official language.
There was a Jewish-Austrian doctor who didn't charge Hitler's family due to their economic hardship. Hitler had him protected and called him "Noble Jew".
China used more cement in 3 years (2011 to 2013) than the U.S. used in the entire 20th century.
Lobster was fed to slaves because it was considered a mark of poverty prior to the 20th century.
Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
Apple has over 80 000 employees around the world.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
The Vatican has its own soccer team.
A female swine or a sow will always have a even number of teats or nipples usually twelve.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.