Flamingos can only eat with their heads upside down.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
There is just one insect native to Antarctica the Belgica Antarctica.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
You're more likely to get struck by lightning in Texas than find in-person voter fraud.
In Auschwitz an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.
Brazil has the 2nd highest number of airports in the world after the U.S.
Around 6% of people have narcissistic personality disorder. They have a strong sense of self-importance and lack empathy.
A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
Cucumbers are fruits.
Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.
Over 16 000 religious festivals across Spain are said to involve animal cruelty. About 60 000 animals die every year on them.
In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
Pound for pound hamburgers cost more than new cars.
One of the widest freeways in the world is the Katy Freeway part of the Interstate 10 in Texas with up to 26 lanes across.
Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
All pandas in the world are on loan from China.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
BEER & MARIJUANA are cousins: beer's hops are in the same family of flowering plants as marijuana.
Musicians have the same life expectancy as Zimbabweans: the lowest on earth.
George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.
Islam will equal Christianity in size by 2050.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
In Austria there’s a town called FUCKING
Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of programming code.
Australian soldiers used the song “We’re Off to See the Wizard” as a marching song in WWII.
Before his passing George Washington had become opposed to slavery and in his will he ordered his 300 slaves to be freed after his wife's death.
Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
China has more internet users on mobile devices than on PCs.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
Kate Middleton is credited with boosting the UK economy by £1 billion in 2012.
Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stones.
Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
Gandhi never won the Nobel Peace Prize despite being nominated five times.
Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125 000 a year.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.