You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
Four Japanese scientists measured the amount of friction between a shoe a banana skin and the floor: it's 0.07.
Only 1 in 2 000 000 000 will live to be 116 or older.
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
There's a small town in France called "La-mort-aux-Juifs " meaning "Death to Jews."
The "keep calm and carry on" slogan was originally dreamt up as a way of preserving morale in the event of a Nazi invasion of Britain.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names and locations unknown.
The average raindrop falls at 7 miles per hour.
A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found on the sun’s surface.
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than twenty kills a year.
The Mall of America is owned by Canadians.
Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
In the U.S Frisbees outsell footballs baseballs and basketballs combined.
Hitler was saved from drowning by a priest when he was 4 years old.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
The city with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong
The most sensitive cluster of nerves is at the base of the spine.
Seattle’s Fremont Bridge rises up and down more than any drawbridge in the world.
The official color of the Golden Gate Bridge is called International Orange.
10% of US electricity is made from dismantled atomic bombs.
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
A robotic fish was accepted by other fish and became their leader during an experiment by NYU.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
The keys to the holiest site in Christianity the Church of the Holy Sepulchre are held by a Muslim family that opens the church every morning. This arrangement has been in place since 1187 CE.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
In 1892 over 200 people left Australia to create "New Australia " a utopian socialist settlement in Paraguay.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
PEZ candy even comes in a Coffee flavor.
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
Alfred Hitchcock filmed a documentary about the Holocaust in 1945. It was hidden until 1984.
Mount Everest is littered with not just the corpses of climbers but an estimated 50 tons of waste making it world's dirtiest mountain.
Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
There's a Christian church in San Francisco that worships John Coltrane as a Saint and uses his lyrics as prayers.
Nearly 13 000 Native Americans fought during World War I despite not having a U.S. citizenship.
Dogs have a wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air.
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)