Dynamite is made with peanuts.
Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
Spiders eat their own webs to recycle them.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
Olympic Gold Medals only contain 1.34% of gold.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
With 81 million people Germany has the largest population in the European Union.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
Despite their walnut-sized brain octopuses are highly intelligent possibly more so than any other order of invertebrates.
Lightning strikes Earth about 100 times per second or 8.6 Million times per day.
A flock of crows is known as a murder.
Frog-eating bats identify edible from poisonous frogs by listening to the mating calls of male frogs. Frogs counter by hiding and using short difficult to locate calls.
Britney Spears' used pregnancy test was sold on eBay for $5 001.
There are more than 400 distinct phobias well recognized by psychologists.
Monkeys can count.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
New Zealand bans all advertising on TV on Christmas Easter Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
The most powerful earthquake to strike the United States occurred in 1811 in New Madrid Missouri. The quake shook more than one million square miles and was felt as far as 1 000 miles away.
Rabbits often sleep with their eyes open.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Every year residents of Naco Arizona join residents of Naco Mexico for a volleyball match at the fence that separates the U.S. and Mexico.
A year on Mars has 687 earth days.
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
When Gmail was introduced by Google with an unbelievable 1GB free storage in 2004 Hotmail only offered 2MB.
Some lizards squirt blood out of their eyes as protection against predators.
In Dorset Minnesota a 3-year-old boy was elected as mayor .
It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
During his entire life Vincent Van Gogh sold exactly one painting “Red Vineyard at Arles”.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
Marital infidelity was punishable with jail in South Korea until 2015.
The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
The FBI has a Twitter slang dictionary.
If everyone in the world washed their hands properly a million lives could be saved a year.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
Ancient Egyptians worshiped over1 400 different gods and goddesses.
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.