There is a 1 in 4 chance that New York will have a white Christmas.
All Hebrew originating names that end with the letters el have something to do with God.
Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
The thumbnail grows the slowest the middle nail the fastest nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
In 2013 North Korea's president killed his own uncle by throwing him naked into a cage with 120 starving dogs.
10 000 shipping containers are lost at sea each year and 10% of those hold toxic chemicals which may leak into the ocean.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
Many female black widow spiders eat their males after mating.
Hitler's plan for Moscow was to kill all its residents and cover it with an artificial lake.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
Cockroaches can make group decisions. When 50 cockroaches are presented with 3 shelters that can only house 40 they'll split evenly into two groups and leave one shelter empty.
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
It's okay to pee in the ocean since 95% of urine is water and the nitrogen in urea is used to feed ocean plants.
Georgia’s state motto is “Wisdom Justice and Moderation.”
FIFA has more member countries than the U.N.
Ears and Nose never stop growing.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
Table tennis is China's national sport.
The American secret service tried to spike Hitler's food with female hormones to feminize him.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
Golden toads are so rare that a biological reserve has been specifically created for them.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
Maine is the only state (in USA) whose name is just one syllable.
A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
In 1967 the Nigerian Civil War ground to a halt for two days because both sides wanted to watch soccer player Pele in an exhibition match.
Aspiring actor Leonard Nimoy once gave a cab ride to future president John F Kennedy.
Divorce is illegal in the Philippines.
The Sunrise in parts of China can be as late as 10 AM becausethe country joined its five time zones into a single one.
In 2015 Astronaut Chris Had field released the first album of songs recorded entirely in space.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support