A month before 9/11 President George W. Bush was handed a memo titled: "Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US" saying it would be by hijacking planes possibly targeting NYC.
A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.
Netherlands is the only country with a national dog.
In Catalonia (Spain) a smiley-faced piece of wood called "Shitting Log" poops out the presents in Christmas.
There are 2 pets for every 3 people in the U.S.
Christian Atheists believe in the teachings of Christ but not that they were divinely inspired. They see Jesus as a humanitarian and philosopher rather than the "son of God."
More than ten million cuddly toys have been sold and you can also buy notebooks lunchboxes bed spreads and clothes.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
Benjamin Franklin invented the bifocals eyeglasses in 1784.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
Killer Whales are actually dolphins not whales.
The angel falls in Venezuela are nearly 20 times taller than Niagara Falls.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Only one of Sweden's top 20 surnamesdoesn't end in “son”:Lindberg.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
In older versions of Little Red Riding Hood the girl and the wolf eat grandma together.
In Kentucky it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
Galileo's middle finger is on display at a museum in Florence Italy.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
Cats can't see directly below their noses.
There's a river in Australia called the"Never Never River."
A woodpecker can peck 20 times per second.
Two-thirds of all the people in the world who have ever lived to be 65 years old are still alive today.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
A man who survived the sinking of a ship in 1871 was finally able to overcome his fears and decided to sail again in 1912: he died in the sinking of the Titanic.
The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves which triggers relaxation.
The first soccer game televised was a friendly match between Arsenal's first and second team in 1937.
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
In Utah it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
Steve Jobs did not let his kids use iPads and limited their use of technology to a minimum.
The skeleton of Jeremy Bentham is present at all important meetings of the University of London
6%of the world's population has an Internet addiction.
In 1990 Engineers digging a railway tunnel under the English Channel broke through the last dividing rock and joined Britain to mainland Europe for the first time since the Ice Age.
Blue whales can get a tan.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
A cat inherited a US$13 million fortune from its owner in Italy.
Nelson Mandela co-authored a book with Fidel Castro.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.