There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
The average high school kid today has the same level of anxiety as the average psychiatric patient in the early 1950's.
The practice of eating horseflesh is called hippophagy.
There's a nude beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
In Japan the leading cause of death for men aged 20 to 44 is suicide.
The third country in space after The U.S. and the USSR was Canada which was considered to have the most advanced space program in 1962.
Italian Traffic Police has two Lamborghini Gallado in service.
Ancient Egyptian priests would pluck every hair from their bodies.
The only country to protest against the German annexation of Austria of 1938 right before WW2 was Mexico.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
The number “four” is considered unlucky in Japan because it is pronounced the same as “death”.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
Greece has been in a state of default for half its modern history as a sovereign state.
All polar bears are left-handed.
California consumes more bottled water than any other product.
Gold has been discovered on every continent on earth.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
Abraham Lincoln Walt Disney Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg Henry Ford Thomas Edison and Steve Jobs all of them had no college degree.
Someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
Neuroscientists believe babies don't dream for the first few years of their life.
Two F16 pilots went on a suicide mission to stop Flight 93 on 9/11. In the end the flight's passengers took the plane down.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
Approximately 98% of software in China is pirated.
A group of giraffes is called a tower.
It is a criminal offence to drive around in a dirty car in Russia.
Right-handed people tend to chew food on the right side while left-handed tend to chew on the left side.
Ants have colonised almost every landmass on Earth except for Antarctica and a few remote or inhospitable islands.
An adult elephant requires up to 300 kg of food and 160 litres of water per day.
Six ten-billionths of the Sun is gold.
Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
Sleep deprivation affects the brain in multiple ways that can impair judgment and slow reaction.
Larry King crashed into John F. Kennedy's car in 1958. JFK said he'd forget the whole thing if King promised to vote for him when he ran for president.
Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.