Starfish don't have brains. Special cells on their skin gather information about their surroundings.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
Butterflies can see red green and yellow.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
In January 2014 a woman was beaten to death in California over an accidental photobomb.
Beauty pageants for children are banned in France. They are punishable with up to 2 years in prison and a €30 000 fine.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
When Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004 he bragged about people trusting his site with personal information. "Dumb f*cks" he called them.
75%of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
Benjamin Franklin was the fifth in a series of the youngest son of the youngest son.
There is no visual difference between male and female herons.
Killer Whales are actually dolphins not whales.
McDonald's is the world's largest distributor of toys.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
In the U.K. it is legal for kids over 5 years old to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
Replicas of the Statue of Liberty have been erected in Pakistan Malaysia Taiwan Brazil and even China.
The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
The only nation whose name begins with an “A” but doesn’t end in an “A” is Afghanistan.
Certain species of male butterflies produce scents that serve in attracting females during courtship.
Killing someone to prevent the theft of property is legal in Texas.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Polish midwife Stanislawa Leszczynska helped pregnant women in Auschwitz deliver over 3 000 babies.
A new word in English is created every 98 minutes.
It snows metal on planet Venus.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared on an episode of The Simpsons. He recorded his lines over the phone from the Ecuadorian embassy in Britain where he has been granted asylum.
You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40 females have 36.
The State of New Jersey U.S.A. was originally called Lorraine and New Sweden.
A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
The tiger's stripes are not only found on their fur but also on their skin.
If we could capture just 0.1% of the ocean's kinetic energy caused by tides we could satisfy the current global energy demand 5 times over.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
Debra Winger was the voice of E.T.
In the early 1940s the FCC assigned television’s Channel 1 to mobile services (like two-way radios in taxis) but did not re-number the other channel assignments.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.