There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
The Guinness World Records stopped awarding the fattest cats or any other animal to discourage deliberate overfeeding.
1089 x 9 = 9801.
A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber. A ball of solid steel will bounce higher than one made entirely of glass.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
The Roman Empire was not the largest empire in history. It was only the 28th largest.
The weird offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
You’re born with 300 bones but by the time you become an adult you only have 206.
The Irish surname prefix "Mac" means "son of " while "O" means "descendant of."
Your weight on the moon is 16.5% of your weight on earth.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
According to a study up to 50% of the world's natural history specimens in museums are labeled incorrectly.
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because its patent was burned in a fire.
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
20%of all women in London during the 1700s were prostitutes.
Four of Freud's sisters died during the Holocaust in Nazi concentration camps.
There are more psychoanalysts per capita in Buenos Aires than any other place in the world.
For every 230 cars that are made 1 will be stolen.
40%of Greater London is green space.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
England is smaller than New England.
Australia is the only Western country in the world to not have a Bill of Rights.
The city of Lusail host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final game does not exist yet.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
The smallest known dinosaur was about four inches (10 cm) tall and weighed less than a chihuahua.
Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil 7 000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
92% of public baby changing tables tested in the UK carried traces of cocaine.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
Cat kidneys are so efficient they can rehydrate by drinking seawater.
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.