It has NEVER rained in Calama a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile.
While you sleep your brain filters out noises that might wake you up if it doesn't think you're in danger.
The average chocolate bar contains 8 insect parts.
When you take one step you are using up to 200 muscles.
Science Nobel Laureates U.S. Presidents and NASA astronauts were found to be overwhelmingly first-borns.
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth every day.
The eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia is believed to be the reason why the sky is red in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" set in Norway.
Memories take hold better during sleep.
Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth standing over 11' high and weighing over 1 700 lbs.
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
Alcohol Poisoning Kills 6 Americans Every Day.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
McDonalds opens a new restaurant every 14.5 hours.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
The average garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear trousers.
Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan as it's viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
To our eyes in space the sun would appear white not yellow.
A man can be arrested in Italy for wearing a skirt in public.
There is just one insect native to Antarctica the Belgica Antarctica.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
California was the first U.S. state that banned Marijuana a century ago.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Diabetic people have sweet urine.
Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
Elvis Presley didn't write any of his songs.
Despite the title most of the dinosaurs from "Jurassic Park" lived during the Cretaceous period.
There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia during Peter the Great's Reign paid by anyone who had a beard.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
At the nearest point Russia and America are less than 4 km apart.
A whale’s heart beats only nine times a minute.
One-third of Italians have never used the Internet.
Rhythm is the longest English word without a vowel.
Each Russian consumes 18 litres (4.8 US gal) of alcohol per year doubling what experts consider dangerous.
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.