Starfish have no brains.
In 536 A.D. there was a worldwide dust cloud that blocked out the sun for a year resulting in widespread famine and disease.
Scientists finally concluded that the chicken came first not the egg because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
Some Deaf People Make Sign Language in Their Sleep.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
The Simpsons crew sent flowers to South Park studios when they parodied Family Guy.
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
"Happy hours" are banned in Ireland.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
A Flemish artist is responsible for the world’s smallest paintings in history. It is a picture of a miller and his mill and it was painted onto a grain of corn.
12 710 people have immigrated to North Korea since 1990.
Bart Simpsons' voice is played by a woman.
On Sept. 9 2015 Queen Elizabeth II will become the longest-reigning UK monarch ever surpassing Queen Victoria.
3 of the 5 wealthiest people in Brazil got rich off beer.
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
LSD was legal in California until 1966.
When the first prototype of Apple's iPod was shown to Steve Jobs he dropped it in an aquarium and used the air bubbles to prove there was empty space and it could be made smaller.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift away from each other.
California holds 12% of the U.S. population and produces 6.9% of the country's total greenhouse gas emissions. Texas has 8.5% of the population and produces 12.8%.
Baby cages hanging out the window were used in America in the 1920s.
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
1%of the World's Water Is Drinkable.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7 000 people annually.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
There is a town in Mexico where people have a huge fist fight to ask the gods for a good rainy season.
During the Christmas season almost 28 LEGO sets are sold every second.
Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA according to a new research.
1 in 3 people feels more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting Facebook according to a study.
Google is offering US$20 million to any private team that can land on the moon by New Year's Eve of 2016.
The death penalty was outlawed in the UK partly because a man was wrongfully executed for the murder of his wife and daughter in 1950.
Mexico was named "New Spain" when Hernan Cortes conquered the territory from the Aztecs.
Astronauts on the International Space Station exercise about 2 hours per day.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.