Almost a third of the world's languages are spoken only in Africa.
In 2001 Argentina had 5 presidents in 10 days.
To study the health effects of coffee King Gustav III of Sweden commuted the death sentences of a pair of twins on the condition that one drank 3 pots of coffee and the other tea for the rest of their lives.
The World's Oldest Dress was found in Egypt and it is 5 000 years old.
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won’t.
Musicians have the same life expectancy as Zimbabweans: the lowest on earth.
8%of Americans sleep naked.
An adult elephant requires up to 300 kg of food and 160 litres of water per day.
In 1936 American track star Jesse Owens beat a race horse over a 100-yard course. The horse was given a head start.
The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.
In 1983 the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4 000 each.
20%of Poland's population died in WW2 the highest percentage of any nation.
In 1892 over 200 people left Australia to create "New Australia " a utopian socialist settlement in Paraguay.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
37%of all pregnancies in New York City end in abortion.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head.
The pineapple is actually a berry.
In 15 years of conquest Alexander The Great never lost a battle.
The US has more personal computers than the next 7 countries combined.
Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
Female bald eagles are 25% larger than males.
When Menelik II emperor of Ethiopia felt unwell he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
The U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition in the 20s and 30s killing over 10 000 people.
The U.S. spends more money per person on healthcare than any other developed country yet its life expectancy is below average.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
Einstein was a slow learner as a child and spoke very slowly.
Lincoln's assassin was a famous actor and Lincoln himself was a fan of him.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Apple has over 80 000 employees around the world.
Every year nearly four million cats are eaten in China as a delicacy.
The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
The song Jingle Bells was originally written for Thanksgiving.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)