YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
The average number of readers of any given published scientific paper is said to be 0.6.
In the four professional major north american sports (baseball basketball football and hockey) only 7 teams have nicknames that do not end with an s.
Arab women can initiate a divorce if their husbands don’t pour coffee for them.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
If you eat a polar bear liver you'll die. Humans can't handle that much vitamin A.
About 100 elephants are being killed every day for their ivory.
Eating probiotic yoghurt could boost male fertility a study found.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
$28 billion dollars were donated by Bill Gates so far.
Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
A group of rhinos are called a crash.
A secret message was engraved inside Abraham Lincoln's pocket watch by a jeweler and it was not discovered until 2009.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
Brazil's Capital Brasilia looks like an aeroplane from above.
Poor women in the U.S. have a higher rate of obesity than wealthier women.
In ancient times Chinese people feared pandas and described them as metal-devouring black-and-white "tapirs."
A jumbo jet uses 4 000 gallons of fuel to take off.
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
Some people say that when the black bands on the Woolybear caterpillar are wide a cold winter is coming.
New Zealand's Ninety-Mile Beach is only 55 miles long.
India's "Go Air" airline only hires female flight attendants because they are lighter so they save up to US$500 000 per year in fuel.
Australian Rules football was originally designed to give cricketers something to play during the off season.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
The U.S. has no official language.
People drink more slowly when alcohol is served in straight-sided glasses than when it's served in glasses with curved sides a research found.
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
Scientists want to introduce global warming on Mars to make life habitable for colonization.
Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
In the UK you can never be more than 70 miles away from the sea.
When a male tiger and female lion mate they make a tigon, when a male lion and female tiger mate they make a liger.
Every 13 minutes a woman dies from breast cancer in the U.S.
Grizzly bears have a bite-force of over 8 000 000 pascals enough to crush a bowling ball.
People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze your heart stops for a mili-second.
Between 100 000 and 500 000 abortions per year continue to be performed in India solely because the fetus is female.
Up until 2008 the Santa Barbara Zoo had a giraffe named Gemina that had a permanent 90-degree bend in her neck caused by fused vertebrae.
France uses 12 different time zones the most of any country in the world.
The thumbnail grows the slowest the middle nail the fastest nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more