In Peru there's a billboard that creates drinkable water out of thin air.
Newborn dogs are born blind and deaf. Most puppies open their eyes and respond to noises after about two weeks.
Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century.
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
95% of all data in the world is still stored on paper. Most of it is never looked at again.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
Anne Frank is on YouTube. She was captured on film while leaning out of her window to get a good look of a wedding.
US$1 in every US$5 paid in taxes in the U.S. goes to defense.
Sign Language is one of three official languages of New Zealand.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper a former Motorola inventor.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
In the UK all horses ponies and donkeys must have a horse passport.
A “2 by 4″ is really 1 1/2 by 3 1/2.
McDonald's drive-thru staff won't serve people if they come on horseback.
Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.
Company executives in China can get sentenced to death for committing fraud.
The current library at Alexandria has a copy of all the web pages on every website on the Internet since it started in 1996.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
In Japan there's a building with a highway passing through it.
If you would have bought an iPhone in 1991 part by part it would have cost you US$3.56 million.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
In 2005 A Chinese company used skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
The couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
In Italy "pepperoni" refers to bell peppers. There's no Italian salami by that name.
In 2010 some schools in southern California banned a dictionary for including a definition of oral sex.
Iguanas koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
72%of Spain speaks Spanish. The rest speaks Catalan Galician Basque and others.
The “spot” on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
Because metal was scarce the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the U.S. in 2015.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
Right-handed people tend to chew food on the right side while left-handed tend to chew on the left side.
The average American spends US$ 7 852 on food every year.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover