The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA”.
Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
The national anthem of Spain has no words.
A woman in Egypt disguised herself as a man for 43 years in order to make a living for her daughter.
The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days.
The King of Norway is 73rd in line to the British throne.
Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people do.
Rats laugh when tickled.
Einstein was famous for having a bad memory.He could not remember names dates and phone numbers.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
In Canada Mexico India Russia and Israel bank notes have Braille-like markings on them for the blind.
Martin Luther King Jr.'s last public speech foretold his death.
One woman dies every hour in India because of dowry-related crimes.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
Half of all women who die from homicide are killed by their current or former husbands or partners.
Hummingbirds beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second.
Every person including identical twins has a unique eye & tongue print along with their finger print.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
Thomas and George Crittenden were brothers who were both generals during the American Civil War: one for the North and the other for the South.
Iguanas, koalas and komodo dragons all have two penises!
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
Seattle’s Fremont Bridge rises up and down more than any drawbridge in the world.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
Plants can get Cancer.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
Female koala’s have two vagina’s.
The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
You have about 70 000 thoughts a day.
There are an estimated 400 million dogs in the world.
2200 years ago Eratosthenes estimated the Earth's circumference using math without ever leaving Egypt. He was remarkably accurate. Christopher Columbus later studied him.
The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away.
It can take as long as 4 hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time he was 84 years old.
Bill Gates bought Leonardo Da Vinci's Codex Leicester in 1994 for US$30 million. A few pages were used as screen saver on Windows 95.
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
Many expensive Perfumes contain whale poop.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.