The first magazine ever seen was launched in 1663 in Germany.
Italian Traffic Police has two Lamborghini Gallado in service.
A species of earthworm in Australia grows up to 10 feet in length.
In the four professional major north american sports (baseball basketball football and hockey) only 7 teams have nicknames that do not end with an s.
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
The Statue of Liberty used to have a reddish brown color.
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
Large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth. The phenomenon was discovered in the 1960s.
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil the world’s widest road.
Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day than the American Heart Association recommends.
All of the 20 richest women in the world --except for #17-- inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
Cats sleep for 70% of their lives.
The longest common English word without vowels is "rhythms".
The country code for Russia is “007″.
Lobsters are considered to be the cockroaches of the sea.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
A natural predator of the Moose is the Killer Whale. They have been known to prey on moose swimming around America's Northwest Coast.
Butte County South Dakota is the geographical center of the U.S.
Energy drinks still don't have as much caffeine as a Starbucks coffee.
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
The human body emits upwards of 10^6 biological particles per hour creating a detectible microbial cloud into surrounding indoor air.
A McDonald's website for its workers tells them to avoid fast food.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The world's deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1556 in China killing an estimated 830 000 people.
There are more black men in prison today than there were black male slaves before the American Civil War.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
A man received the heart of a suicide victim married his widow and years later killed himself on the same way his donor did.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
MARIJUANA is legal and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the Sun.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
Butterflies range in size from a tiny 1/8 inch to a huge almost 12 inches.
Most lipstick contains fish scales.
In 1989 it took Danny Elfman just two days to compose the show’s famous theme tune.
Abraham Lincoln's coffin has been moved 17 times and opened 5 times.
6 in 10 Americans favor the death penalty for convicted murderers.
Witold Pilecki a Polish soldier volunteered to be imprisoned in Auschwitz in order to gather information escape and let the world know about the Holocaust.
37%of all pregnancies in New York City end in abortion.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.