Declawing cats is legal in most U.S. states but banned in at least 22 countries including Germany Finland Switzerland Australia New Zealand and Japan.
If you could live long enough it is inevitable that at least one of your cells would eventually develop cancer.
7% OF AMERICANS CLAIM THEY NEVER BATHE.
Germany is the world capital of penis enlargement with roughly 8 in 100 000 adult German males opting for the procedure.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
When a baby Panda is born it's shipped by FedEx to China to help expand the gene pool.
A cooling cap can prevent breast cancer patients facing chemotherapy from losing their hair.
The budget for the Movie "Titanic" was higher than the Titanic itself.
50%is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
There's a microwaveable Burrito Vending Machine at a gas station in Hollywood California.
In eighteenth-century English gambling dens there was an employee whose only job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid.
During the average meal you eat over 90 000 miles of DNA.
Hamburgers got their name from Hamburg Germany.
149 - 0 is the highest score ever made in a Soccer game
McDonald's drive-thru staff won't serve people if they come on horseback.
Cats are America's most popular pets: there are 88 million cats compared to 74 million dogs.
Christopher Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery.
The author of Jaws dedicated the last decade of his life to the preservation of sharks to make up for the mass hysteria he helped create.
It has been estimated that humans use only 10% of their brain.
A toaster uses almost half as much energy as a full-sized oven.
In rich countries obesity is more common among the less educated but in poor countries obesity is more common among the highly educated.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
A Muslim family that saved Jews during the Holocaust was later saved by Israel during the genocide in Bosnia and converted to Judaism.
Grey whales always mate in a threesome: two males to one female.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
The most successful Pirate Captain was a Chinese prostitute with 80 000 sailors working for her.
The U.S. government's "official expert" on Marijuana from 1938 to 1962 once testified in court under oath that he had smoked marijuana and it turned him into a bat.
Abraham Lincoln’s ghost is said to haunt the White House.
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day the most in the developed world.
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army. G.P. for ‘General Purpose’ vehicle.
Scientists have performed brain surgery on cockroaches.
Many female black widow spiders eat their males after mating.
The sun is the most perfectly round natural object known in the universe.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
A woman from Michigan gave birth to her babies on 8/8/8 9/9/9 and 10/10/10
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products