Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
Dead people can get goose bumps.
Smoking causes 1 in every 5 deaths in the U.S. every year.
The female goat is called a “doe” or “nanny”.
The US has more personal computers than the next 7 countries combined.
At the ocean's deepest point the water pressure is the equivalent of having 50 jumbo jets piled on top of you.
A “quidnunc” is a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip.
The city with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong
To our eyes in space the sun would appear white not yellow.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
The common basilisk is also known as the "Jesus Christ Lizard" for its ability to run on the surface of water.
Uranus has only two seasons:Summer and Winter.
Cleopatra was the first in the dynasty of Greek rulers of Egypt who could speak Egyptian.
A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
A natural predator of the Moose is the Killer Whale. They have been known to prey on moose swimming around America's Northwest Coast.
Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
As a child Hitler wanted to be a priest.
Kuwait is about 60% male (highest in the world). Latvia is about 54% female (highest in the world).
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
98% of all adoptions in Japan are of male adults so that family businesses can remain within the family.
The eruption of Krakatoa in 1883 was the loudest sound in recorded history heard 3 000 miles (4800 KM) away.
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept inside the house
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
De-extinction is scientifically possible. Several viruses have already been brought back including the 1918 flu pandemic virus.
Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
Even though the Hindenburg was inflated with 7 million cubic feet of highly flammable hydrogen gas it had a smoking room.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple analyzed and stored.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
In the U.S. Google searches for "why is my poop green" peak between 5 and 6 AM while "how to roll a joint" peaks between 1 and 2 AM.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
Leonardo Da Vinci designed an armored car a scythed chariot a pile driver a pulley a lagoon dredge and a flying ship.
The average dog is as intelligent as a two-year-old child.
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stones.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.