Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 2 hours.
The launch code for all U.S. Minuteman nuclear missiles for 20 years used the same code: 00000000.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
Humans are 50% heavier and four inches taller in the past 100 years than they have been throughout most of human history.
Robert F. Kennedy was shot by a Palestinian because of his strong support for Israel.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
None of The Beatles Could Read Music.
“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
You have a better chance of getting accepted to Harvard University than getting a job at the Apple Store.
24 rabbits that were introduced to Australia in 1859 had multiplied in number to over 2 million in ten years.
A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
If you inhale a pea it can sprout and grow in your lungs.
Mexico's official name is United Mexican States.
Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.
If you could watch all of "The Simpsons" episodes without ads nor sleep it'd take about 8.5 days.
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
The lifespan of 75% of wild birds is 6 months.
There are over a million described species of insects. Some people estimate there are actually between 15 and 30 million species.
Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.
If you search for "askew" in Google the content will tilt slightly to the right.
9 million combatants and 7 million civilians died as a result of WW1.
Three of Fidel Castro's sons are named after Alexander the Great: Alexis Alejandro and Alexander.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
60% of people needing mental health services in the U.S. don't get it often because of the stigma of seeking help.
For many centuries Chinese women endured a practice where their feet were systematically broken and shaped in such a way that they resembled hooves.
Nearly a dozen couples were celebrating their honeymoon on the Titanic.
By 1850 American slaves were worth US$1.3 billion one-fifth of the nation's wealth.
The Marshall Islands won't exist if we warm the planet 2 degrees.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
During Islam's Golden Age scientists were paid the equivalent of what pro athletes are paid today.
More than 90% of the Nicaraguan people are Roman Catholic.
2 out of 3 inherited family fortunes are lost by the new generation a study in the U.S. found.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not radioactive any more mostly because the bombs didn't touch the ground but were detonated in the air.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products