Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
Einstein's Nobel Prize money went to his ex-wife as a divorce settlement.
Common Cobra venom is not on the list of top 10 venoms yet it is still 40 times more toxic than cyanide.
There's a direct descendant of Christopher Columbus alive today. He's a Spanish noble.
Siri was supposed to be for Android and BlackBerry phones before Siri Inc. was bought by Apple back in April of 2010.
A fingerprint is to a human as a nose is to a cat.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
In 2009 a doctor in India removed 172 155 stones from a patient's left kidney during a three-hour surgery.
Bumblebees have hair on their eyes.
The Bible was Isaac Newton's greatest passion writing more about religion than science and mathematics.
At the nearest point Russia and America are less than 4 km apart.
Foxes are domesticated like dogs by Russian scientists since 1959.
The least corrupt countries in the world are New Zealand and Denmark according to the Corruptions Perception Index.
Golden toads are so rare that a biological reserve has been specifically created for them.
Smoking makes your hair turn gray faster a study found.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
In 2010 some schools in southern California banned a dictionary for including a definition of oral sex.
Tigers are the only predators known to regularly prey on adult bears.
There are about 2 chickens for every human in the world.
Before Bill Nye became "The Science Guy " he was a stand-up comedian.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
The King James Bible has inspired the lyrics of more pop songs than any other book.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
There's a nail polish that detects date rape drugs by dipping a finger into the drink.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
A snail can sleep for 3 years.
Half of the top 20 cities in the world with the highest murder rates are in Brazil.
Nintendo had a chain of sex hotels in the 1950s.
In England in the 1880′s pants was considered a dirty word.
Around Central Park New York it can cost almost US$300 000 a year just for the right to operate a hot dog stand.
After the fall of the Roman Empire the technology to make concrete was lost for 1000 years.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
Tap water has a shelf-life of 6 months after which chlorine dissipates and bacteria starts to grow.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products