The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
Hitler bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool so he joined the US NAVY to fight him.
Atomic bomb tests were a major tourist attraction in Las Vegas during the 1950s.
There was a "Beard Tax" in Russia during Peter the Great's Reign paid by anyone who had a beard.
Elvis Presley hated John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
Leonardo Da Vinci was homeschooled and lacked a formal education in Greek and Latin.
Under their fur polar bears have black skin.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
The highest blood alcohol content ever recorded was .91% more than twice the typical lethal limit and eleven times more than legally drunk.
Male seahorses can get pregnant.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
There's a restaurant built into a grotto in Italy.
More than 600 women dressed as men in order to fight in the American Civil War.
Couples who spend more money on their wedding have a higher divorce rates a study found.
Lawn darts are illegal in Canada.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
1.3 million Earths could fit into the Sun.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
Uranus has the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System with a minimum temperature of -371.56 °F (−224 °C).
All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
A scholar who studies the Marquis de Sade is called a Sadian not a Sadist.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
Almost HALF of the world's food is thrown away every year.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
In the great fire of London in 1666 half of London was burnt down but only 6 people were injured.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
It snows metal on planet Venus.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
Revenue from digital music downloads and subscriptions outpaced CD sales in the U.S. for the first time in 2014.
44%of registered Twitter users have never tweeted.
Australia's National Science Agency claims to have invented the technology behind Wi-Fi and has sued companies using the technology without a license.
There are 177 147 ways to tie a tie according to mathematicians.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
Many American Civil War soldiers had "nostalgia" listed as their cause of death meaning homesickness.
34.5%of the money the average American takes home is spent on interest including credit cards and auto loans.
In Australia there are more kangaroos than people.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
Apple iPad's retina display is actually manufactured by Samsung.
Gypsyis short for "Egyptian."
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)