The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
In 2013 A pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite got drunk and then tried to fight a cow.
A standard grave is 7’8 x 3’2 x 6.
McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
In Finland 9 out of 10 plastic bottles are returned for recycling and almost 100% of glass bottles are also recycled.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
The word "Yo" was first used in the 15th century.
Japan suffers 1 500 earthquakes every year.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
Only 5% of dogs experience dental decay compared with 90% of children.
Many Hot springs and public bathhouses in Japan ban customers with tattoos from entering.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for just US$7.2 million in 1867.
A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
There are more saunas than cars in Finland.
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
12 710 people have immigrated to North Korea since 1990.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
Jupiter has 67 moons Saturn has 62 Uranus 27 Neptune 14 Mars 2 and Earth just one.
The keys to the holiest site in Christianity the Church of the Holy Sepulchre are held by a Muslim family that opens the church every morning. This arrangement has been in place since 1187 CE.
Since the 12th century Judaism believes that if the truths derived from science or philosophy contradict religious beliefs the religious beliefs are incorrect.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
There's a prison in Brazil that allows inmates to pedal stationary bicycles providing electricity to a nearby city in exchange for reduced sentences.
A tiger's roar can be heard as far as 1.8 miles (3 km) away.
38%of Christianity is projected to live in sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
At birth a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Julius Caesar was pronounced 'YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr' in ancient Rome.
Dachau the first NAZI concentration camp in Germany opened six years before WWII.
A Jewish sect Neturei Karta supports Palestine and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
For much of the way the Lewis and Clark expedition was led by a woman Sacagawea a Shoshone Indian. That’s where that saying came from… Behind every successful man there is a woman with a road map.
Hair is made from the same substance as fingernails.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
According to the Vatican you can reduce the time you spend in purgatory by following the pope on Twitter.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support