Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
Hong Kong holds the most Rolls Royce’s per capita.
There is no scientific evidence that shaving or waxing will make your hair come back thicker.
Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
Cockroaches can run on two legs and that they can reach speeds of almost 5 feet per second.
Contact lenses were first proposed by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1508.
Babies remain calm twice as long when listening to a song as they do when listening to speech according to a study.
In Paris the McDonalds big ‘M’ is the only one in the world that is white rather than yellow it was thought that yellow was too tacky.
The “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
The RMS Titanic was built in Belfast Northern Ireland.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
If you announce your goals to others you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation studies confirmed.
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
Goldfish can see infrared radiation that is invisible to us.
Uranus’ orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
North American oysters do not make pearls of any value.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
Recycling can take an aluminum can back on a grocery store shelf within 60 days.
During the 18th century you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.
The iceberg that sank the Titanic began its journey somewhere around 1000 BCE.
47%of Americans say they cannot cover a US$400 emergency expense without borrowing money or selling something.
2% of people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge survive the fall. One man even jumped off for "fun".
Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.
There has never been snakes in Ireland because being cold-blooded snake couldn't survive the frozen ground during the ice age in the past.
The first thing ever bought and sold across the Internet was a bag of marijuana around 1971.
During a TED talk about Malaria Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes on stage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
It takes the insect-eating Venus Flytrap plant only half a second to shut its trap on its prey.
51% of Italians can't afford a vacation.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.