20 000 children die worldwide every day due to poverty.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
Light is what makes Beer go bad.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
Only 5% of dogs experience dental decay compared with 90% of children.
Being hit by lightning causes weird skin designs called "Lichtenberg figures."
Gun sales in the U.S. actually increase after mass shootings.
Lincoln's assassin was a famous actor and Lincoln himself was a fan of him.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
In 1984 a Canadian farmer began renting advertising space on his cows.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
Adolf Hitler was obsessed with America's Old West.
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
The crack of a whip is actually a tiny sonic boom since the tip breaks the sound barrier.
Americans spend an average of US$1 092 on coffee each year.
Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
Fossil evidence suggests that fish have been on Earth for about 530 million years.
96 elephants are killed every day in Africa.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
The U.S. Civil War had a Balloon Corps established by Abraham Lincoln.
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
Over 1000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
Australia's National Science Agency claims to have invented the technology behind Wi-Fi and has sued companies using the technology without a license.
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
NASA engineers asked Sally Ride the first American woman in space if 100 tampons was the right number for her 7-day trip to space.
Prostitution is legal in Canada. Buying the services of a prostitute is not.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
Seals like to have sex with penguins.
Christopher Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery.
Dogs have sweat glands in between their paws.
If you have a fear of chickens, then you actually have Alektorophobia.
One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
The man who ordered the grounding of all aircraft in the U.S. on 9/11 was on his first day on the job.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.