The fork came to Italy before any other European country because of pasta.
The U.S. pays Cuba US$4 085 a month in rent for Guantanamo Bay but Cuba refuses to cash the checks.
There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you. They charge US$1600.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
Japan has over 70 flavors of Fanta including 'The Mystery Fruit' 'Genius Energy' and 'Hip Hop' flavor.
Redheads are more likely to develop melanoma (skin cancer) than people with other hair colors.
The “spot” on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
The flea can jump up to 200 times its own height. This is equal to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
The American Kennel Club, the most influential dog club in the United States, was founded in 1884.
Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate a study found.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
Burning Mountain Australia has an underground natural coal fire that has been burning for about 6 000 years.
Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
In 1943 a fissure opened in a farmer's cornfield in Mexico growing into a five story tall volcano in only a week and up to 1 100 feet after a year.
Spiders can walk on water and breathe under it too.
"Ferrari" as a last name is the Italian equivalent of "Smith".
A man left Havana in a hot air balloon in 1856 and has been missing ever since.
Because of the rotation of the earth an object can be thrown farther if it is thrown west.
Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
After the whistle to start the game soccer player Lee Todd said "F*ck me that was loud" and received the fastest red card in history: 2 seconds.
Rats laugh when tickled.
The words 'idiot ' 'imbecile ' and 'moron' were originally medical categories for intellectual disability.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange purple and silver!
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
Parking takes up as much as 14% of all land-use in Los Angeles County.
24k Gold melts at 1063°C or 1945°F.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
Viruses can get viruses.
Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it.
Sending a man to the Moon and finding Osama Bin Laden cost the US government about the same amount of time and money: 10 years and $100 billion.
They NEVER said “Beam me up Scotty” on Star Trek.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
Women spend over 4 years (in total)of their lives menstruating.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support