A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the sun at a mean velocity of 66 600 mph (107 182 km/h).
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
Americans spent more than US$15 billion on jeans in 2005.
Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.
400-quarter pounders can be made from 1 cow.
Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag.
The state of Washington may still execute prisoners by hanging.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
There's an underground river 4 KM (2.4 mi) beneath the Amazon River in Brazil that might be as long but hundreds of times wider.
Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
A 2013 survey found 7% of Americans believe the moon landing was a hoax.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
Even though a polar bears average body temperature is 37°C; they don’t give off any detectable heat, so they won’t show up in infrared photographs.
Rastafarians are legally allowed to possess marijuana in Italy due to it being a 'sacrament' to the religion.
Despite their massive size blue whales feed almost exclusively on krill tiny shrimp-like animals about the size of a jelly bean.
When Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon they honored soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin by leaving behind one of his medals.
Lincoln's assassin was a famous actor and Lincoln himself was a fan of him.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
In his lifetime a man spends almost six months shaving.
Snakes are carnivores, which means they only eat animals, often small ones such as insects, birds, frogs and other small mammals.
A tiger's roar can be heard as far as 1.8 miles (3 km) away.
There's a microwaveable Burrito Vending Machine at a gas station in Hollywood California.
The Hundred Years' War lasted for 116 years.
There's a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
Polar bears are the world’s largest land predators.
A rare Apple-1 computer built in Steve Jobs' garage in the summer of 1976 was sold at an auction in 2014 for US$905 000.
The cost of college in the U.S. has gone up 500% since 1985.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
70% of all the world's spices come from India.
All the swans in England are property of the Queen.
New Zealand was undiscovered and completely devoid of human beings no more than 800 years ago.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)