The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 11 000 sq km (4 200 sq mi). It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.
The verb "unfriend" dates back to 1659. It existed even earlier as a noun as far back as 1275.
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments – This has been voted as the most ridiculous law by the British citizens.
To our eyes in space the sun would appear white not yellow.
The lifespan of a squirrel is about nine years.
In 2011 two men paraglided from the summit of Mount Everest arriving at a village in 42 minutes and avoiding the dangerous conventional 3-day descent.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
The average age in the UK for a first kiss is 15.
French poodles did not originate in France – they came from Germany.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
The Chinese smoking population is higher than the entire population of the U.S.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
Researchers have successfully used the game TETRIS to treat "lazy eye" in adults.
Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
Anne Frank Martin Luther King Jr. and Barbara Walters were all born in the same year.
Up until 2008 the Santa Barbara Zoo had a giraffe named Gemina that had a permanent 90-degree bend in her neck caused by fused vertebrae.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
A U.S. journalist faces 105 years in jail for posting a link on the web.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
Kim II-Sung founder of North Korea was born on the day the Titanic sank.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
Mice and Human DNA are 97.5% similar.
A Father's Diet Before Conception Plays a Crucial Role in a Child's Health.
There's a town in Spain where 700 people share the surname "Japon" as they are descendants of 17th-century samurais who stayed there after an embassy returned to Japan.
The oldest house in the UK is nearly 6000 years old and has stone furniture that is still intact.
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year every time you breathe!
Before compasses Vikings navigated the ocean using birds whales celestial bodies chants and rhymes.
Mexico's official name is United Mexican States.
You have Taste receptors in the stomach intestines pancreas lungs anus testicles and the brain.
Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
Earth Texas is the only place on Earth named "Earth."
Spaniard double agent Joan Pujol Garcia had the rare distinction of receiving an Iron Cross from the Germans and an MBE from the British during WW2.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products