Novelist Stephen King said that Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter series is the "greatest make-believe villain to come along since Hannibal Lecter."
Britney Spears' used pregnancy test was sold on eBay for $5 001.
Dragonflies are capable of flying sixty miles per hour making them one of the fastest insects. This is good since they are in a big hurry as they only live about twenty-four hours.
The “save” icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk with the shutter on backwards.
The Latin name for moose is alces alces.
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
Darwin suggested the appendix may have been used for digesting leaves. This theory is supported by koala and horse appendixes which do just that.
It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46 the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
Cows moo in accents specific to their region just like humans.
The colour red doesn’t really make bulls angry; they are color-blind.
North Korea uses a fax machine to send threats to South Korea.
5%of Cubans have access to the open Internet.
Bart Simpsons' voice is played by a woman.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
Pandas have lived on Earth for 2 to 3 million years.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28 1945.
Egypt is the most populated country in Middle East and has the world's largest Arab population.
Charles Richter who invented the Richter Scale was a nudist.
Having excessive body hair is linked to a higher intellect.
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
We share 70% of our DNA with a slug.
Google was originally called "Backrub".
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
Barack Obama's late father was a senior economist for the Kenyan government.
The national anthem of Spain has no words.
Airplane tray tables hold more bacteria than most typical household items a study found.
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
90%of all meteorites ever found have come from Antarctica.
If you search for "Do the Harlem shake" on YouTube the page itself will do the harlem shake for you.
In 1933 Mickey Mouse an animated cartoon character received 800 000 fan letters.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
The inventor of the heart stent approached numerous companies for funding and was rejected. It was funded by the owner of Fuddrucker's restaurant whom he met by chance on a golf course.
There is a 1 in 4 chance that New York will have a white Christmas.
Gorbachev recorded an album of Russian romantic ballads in 2009.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.