Elephants are covered with hair.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
In Kentucky it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
In 2012 a court in Italy ruled that telling a man he has "no balls" is a crime punishable with a fine.
Morphine derives its name from Morpheus the god of sleep and dreaming in Greek Mythology for its tendency to cause sleep.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
In 1974 Kim Il-sung took 1 000 Volvo sedans from Sweden to North Korea and never paid for them.
Google's first tweet ever was "I'm feeling lucky" written in binary code.
Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
The "Shortfin Mako" Shark can accelerate faster than a Porsche.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
Nepal was the first country in Asia to introduce gay marriage. It has also outlawed the death penalty.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world with 219 men for every 100 women.
Anise is the scent on the artificial rabbit that is used in greyhound races.
Many fish species are known to change sex during the course of their lives.
A sardine is not a species of fish but a name that can apply to many small varieties of pickled fish including herring and pilchard.
Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Dieting could force your brain to eat itself scientists say.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
Leo Da Vinci could write with one handand draw with the other at the same time.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
There are Victoria's Secret models from every continent except Antarctica.
The average thickness of ice in Antarctica is about 1 mile (1.6 km) .
An average person produces about 25 000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime enough to fill two swimming pools.
The Japanese authorities constructed a fence around a volcano at Mount Mihara to stop a trend of over 2000 people committing suicide by jumping in.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
Most people can't distinguish expensive wines from inexpensive ones a study proved.
The probability of living 110 years or more is about 1 in 7 million.
Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
The PlayStation is illegal in China.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.