Approximately 98% of software in China is pirated.
It's illegal for drug companies to advertise directly to consumers almost everywhere in the world except in the U.S. and New Zealand.
50%is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
The honey bee has been around for 30 million years.
Cockroaches shed their skin.
The top butterfly flight speed is 12 miles per hour. Some moths can fly 25 miles per hour!
The majority of women seeking an abortion are not teenagers: 58% are in their 20s and 6 in 10 already have a child at home.
Rain contains vitamin B12.
In the U.S. you are twice as likely to commit suicide than be murdered by someone else.
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
Steve Jobs believed that his vegan diet would eliminate the need of showering.
Brazil is the world's first country to ban tanning beds.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
All polar bears alive today can trace their ancestry back to one female brown bear who lived in Ireland 50 000 years ago.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
There is a tree called Fruit Salad Tree that sprouts 3 to 7 different fruits in the same tree.
Antarctica has only one ATM.
The Moon is not round but egg shaped.
The Musicians of the Titanic kept playing music for hours as the ship sank.
In the UK it is illegal to ride a hoverboard scooter in public.
Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
Most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own dead skin.
The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day
The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23 m) when fully stretched out.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
Elephants normally only sleep 2 or 3 hours each day.
George Washington died after his doctors removed 40% of his blood (80 ounces) over a 12-hour period to cure a throat infection.
Deer can’t eat hay.
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than 20 kills a year.
Your brain keeps developing until your late 40s.
A rainbow can only occur when the sun is 40 degrees or less above the horizon.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
A whale’s penis is called a dork.
Over 60% of all those who marry get divorced.
Taurophobia is the fear of bulls.
6 in 10 Americans favor the death penalty for convicted murderers.
38%of Christianity is projected to live in sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
Elephants and chimpanzees can display behavior patterns similar to post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products