The birth rate for twins has increased 76% since 1980.
You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40 females have 36.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
Scientists have created glow-in-the-dark cats by inserting the jellyfish protein that codes for bioluminescence into their genome.
A group of whales is called a pod.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
Pope Francis used to work as a bar bouncer in Buenos Aires Argentina.
Eating the heart of a male Partridge was the cure for impotence in ancient Babylon.
Alexander the Great washed his hair in saffron to keep it shiny and orange.
Martin Luther King Jr. was jailed 29 times.
The world's largest gold bar weighs 250 kg (551 lb).
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
The rock at the summit of Mount Everest is marine limestone and would have been deposited on the seafloor around 450 million years ago.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
The ‘Golden Arches’ of fast food chain McDonalds is more recognized worldwide than the religious cross of Christianity.
It snows metal on planet Venus.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
Mel Blanc – the voice of Bugs Bunny – was allergic to carrots.
In Baltimore USA it is illegal to wash or scrub a sink regardless of how dirty it is.
The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it's bulletproof.
In 1954 archaeologists excavating an 8th-century Viking settlement in Sweden found a Buddha statuette from India.
Adult elephants can’t jump.
Rainbows are actually Circular. We don't typically see a full circle rainbow because the Earth's horizon blocks the lower part.
In Finland 9 out of 10 plastic bottles are returned for recycling and almost 100% of glass bottles are also recycled.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
A sardine is not a species of fish but a name that can apply to many small varieties of pickled fish including herring and pilchard.
98% of all adoptions in Japan are of male adults so that family businesses can remain within the family.
Nearly 700 million Chinese people drink contaminated water.
Global warming could drive to extinction as many as 1 in 6 animal and plant species.
The largest elephant on record weighed about 24 000 pounds (10 886 kg) with a height of 13 feet (3.96 m).
8 people were crushed to death and 2000 people injured following the funeral procession of Eva Peron in Argentina.
Cats have over 100 vocal sounds; dogs only have 10.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
Whale Sharks can live up to 100 years.
The SS officer who captured Anne Frank and her family became a member of West Germany's intelligence service after WW2. He bought Anne Frank's book to see if he was mentioned.
Penguins have an organ near the eye that filters salt from the water out of their system.
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass.
Paper money can transport live flu virus for over two weeks.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more