Music triggers activity in the same brain structure that releases the "pleasure chemical" dopamine during sex and eating.
North Korea is officially not Communist anymore. Since 2009 its ideology is called "Juche".
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
Between 25% and 33% of the population sneeze when exposed to light.
Antarctica was once as warm as modern-day California.
In rich countries obesity is more common among the less educated but in poor countries obesity is more common among the highly educated.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe died on July 4th.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
At a jet plane’s speed of 1 000 km (620mi) per hour the length of the plane becomes one atom shorter than its original length.
When Ashton Kutcher was 13 years old he contemplated committing suicide in order to give his heart to his dying brother.
According to records there are 50 million monkeys in the world!
43%of the world's olive oil production is done in Spain.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
Next to Warsaw the world's largestPolish populationis in New York.
In the U.S. as much as 40% of produce grown is never sold or eaten because it is too ugly.
"Erotomania" is a psychological disorder in which the affected people believe a famous person is in love with them.
Ancient Egypt King Tutankhamun died at the age of 18.
In 1943 the U.S. banned sliced bread as a wartime conservation measure.
An adult human being is made up of around 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 atoms.
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
The world's smallest cat is called "Tinker Toy" and he's just 2.75 inches (7 cm) tall.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiais the fear of long words.
A giraffe's spots are like human fingerprints: no two individual giraffes have exactly the same pattern.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
Cats can hear ultrasound.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
Dogs wag their tails to the right when they're happy and to the left when they're frightened.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
Harry Potter books were translated from British to American English.
According to a textbook in North Korea Kim Jong Un learned to drive at age 3.
The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro Coca-Cola and Budweiser in that order.
India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.