106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
Hamburgers got their name from Hamburg Germany.
There's an episode of "Tom and Jerry" that ends with the both of them committing suicide.
Gypsyis short for "Egyptian."
In 2009 WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton was turned down for a job at Facebook. Five years later Facebook purchased WhatsApp for US$19 billion.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
All characters are based on and named after his creator Matt Groening’s family.
Humans shed about 600 000 particles of skin every hour.
The oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
Between 25% and 33% of the population sneeze when exposed to light.
Australia's National Science Agency claims to have invented the technology behind Wi-Fi and has sued companies using the technology without a license.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
British Pennies are used to adjust the time in London's Big Ben clock tower.
If Earth's history were condensed into 24 hours life would've appeared at 4am land plants at 10:24pm dinosaur extinction at 11:41pm and human history would've begun at 11:58:43pm.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
In 2010 the Catholic Church had an income of US$97 billion.
The Bermuda Triangle has as many ship and plane disappearances as any other region of the ocean.
Ithyphallophobia is the fear of erections.
The moon is moving away from us by 3.78 cm (1.48 in) a year.
An adult elephant requires up to 300 kg of food and 160 litres of water per day.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
The Chuck E. Cheese franchise was created by Atari a resteraunt combining robotic animals and arcade games with family meals. They name the franchise a Pizza Time Theater. Chuck E. Cheese was first opened in 1977.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
Believing You've Slept Well Even If You Haven't Improves Performance.
8 people were crushed to death and 2000 people injured following the funeral procession of Eva Peron in Argentina.
Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
America's first slave owner was a black man.
One third of all cancers are sun related.
During WW1 Marie Curie attempted to donate her Gold Nobel Prize medals for the war effort but the French National Bank refused to accept them.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.