The lifespan of a bush baby is 14 years.
In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they’re moose hunting.
Bird droppings are chief export of Nauru an island nation in the Western Pacific.
Dyeing pets to look like other wild animals is a trend in China.
In 2011 two men paraglided from the summit of Mount Everest arriving at a village in 42 minutes and avoiding the dangerous conventional 3-day descent.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
5%of Brits use Facebook while having sex according to a survey.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
A skunk’s smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
People who regularly eat dinner or breakfast in restaurants double their risk of becoming obese.
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
Cats are revered animals in Islam because Prophet Muhammad loved them.
If you could watch all of "The Simpsons" episodes without ads nor sleep it'd take about 8.5 days.
Los Angeles’ full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula”.
It is believed that Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in the “American Pie.” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
The name "Argentina" comes from the Latin word for silver argentum. The original European settlers believed the country was full of silver.
10% of Britons think Australia is further away than the Moon a survey found in 2013.
When a Google employee dies their spouses receive half pay from the company for 10 years and their children US$1 000 per month until they turn 19.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
In 1894 Japan offered to buy the Philippines from Spain for 40 million pounds.
During the outbreak of WW2 London Zoo killed all their venomous animals in case the zoo was bombed and the animals escaped.
In 2012 Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez rewarded his 3 000 000th Twitter follower a 19-year old girl with a new home.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
According to records there are 50 million monkeys in the world!
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stones.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
It is possible to set up a holiday meal inside a car's engine compartment and drive long enough to fully cook all of the food.
Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
In New York State it is illegal to but any alcohol on Sundays before noon.
A Japanese pilot who attacked a town in Oregon during WW2 returned years later to present his family's 400-year-old sword as a symbol of regret.
Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.