You can save 2 190 gallons of water per person per year by only flushing the toilet once a day.
of all US$ cash is held overseas. 66%
Playing in a marching band is considered to be a moderate exercise.
The launch code for all U.S. Minuteman nuclear missiles for 20 years used the same code: 00000000.
The World's Oldest Company operated in Japan from 578 AD to 2006.
A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.
Butterflies cannot fly if their body temperature is less than 86 degrees.
In 1789 New York City became the first national capital of the U.S. for a year.
There are still unexplored passageways in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.
A man left Havana in a hot air balloon in 1856 and has been missing ever since.
Even thinking about a favorite food triggered release of dopamine a feel-good hormone also produced during sex and drug use.
There's a town called "Big Ugly" in West Virginia U.S.A.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
In 1960 two of The Beatles got deported from Germany for lighting a condom on fire.
"Friendstalker" was one of the early names considered for Twitter.
The International Space Station is about the size of a football field.
A woman in Egypt disguised herself as a man for 43 years in order to make a living for her daughter.
40% of Americans think that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.
North Korea's space agency is called "NADA" which in Spanish means "nothing."
Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
Steve Jobs denied paternity on his first child Lisa claiming he was sterile.
A newly-discovered species of rust-eating bacteria will have consumed the wreck of the Titanic within 20 years.
Peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.
A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
The first known vending machine dates back to the 1st Century AD. It accepted a coin then dispensed holy water.
The zorilla is the smelliest animal on the planet. It’s anal glands can be smelled from half a mile away.
823 same-sex couples were married in New York City on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal state-wide.
Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
In 2010 some schools in southern California banned a dictionary for including a definition of oral sex.
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
70% of all boats sold are used for fishing.
In 1492 the Catholic monarchs of Spain issued a decree banning all Jews from Spain. Sultan Bayezid a Muslim sent the Ottoman navy to Spain to rescue the Jews from Spanish persecution.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
In ancient Rome when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
Illegal immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has decreased by 80% since 2000.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.