The Irish deer is the largest deer to have ever existed. It went into extinction approximately 7,700 years ago.
Noah and Emma were the most popular names in the U.S. for boys and girls respectively in 2014.
Residents of Churchill Canada leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears.
The life of a housefly is only 14 days.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
The toothbrush was invented in China in 1498.
Airplane tray tables hold more bacteria than most typical household items a study found.
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
Between 100 000 and 500 000 abortions per year continue to be performed in India solely because the fetus is female.
The very first bomb that the Allies dropped on Berlin in World War Two hit an elephant.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
In 2011 a man killed his wife inside the Walmart she was working at. Rather than close the store they chose to just rope off the gore-splattered area while police investigated.
Today's British accent first appeared among London's upper class around the time of the American Revolution. Before that the British accent was similar to that of Americans.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
Early Christians were called "atheists" by Romans as they didn't pay tribute to pagan gods.
Tigers can see 6 times better at night than humans.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze your heart stops for a mili-second.
During the 7th century B.C. ancient Roman "vestal virgins" were required to keep their hymens intact as proof of virginity until age 30 or they would be buried alive.
Termites outweigh humans by almost ten to one.
Martin Luther King Jr. was a huge Star Trek fan.
During a TED talk about Malaria Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes on stage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
A physicist made his cat the co-author of his scientific paper to avoid replacing "we" with "I" throughout his paper.
About one million dogs are the primary beneficiary in their owners' wills in the U.S.
The world's most expensive musical instrument a Stradivarius violin was sold in 2011 for US$15.9 million.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century.
The state of Washington may still execute prisoners by hanging.
A former king of Sweden Eric of Pomerania became a pirate after he lost the throne.
The poorest place in the U.S. is Allen South Dakota where 96% are Native American.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
Atheism is punished with the death penalty in 13 countries.
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
Seals used for their fur get extremely sick when taken aboard ships.
The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have over a million descendants.
Bill Gates’ first business was Traff-O-Data a company that created machines which recorded the number of cars passing a given point on a road.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
The Egyptian Kahun Papyrus (1850 B.C.) suggests crocodile feces either for preventing conception or as an abortifacient.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products